- Quickly destroys formaldehyde-based fixatives, glutaraldehyde & other aldehyde solutions.
- Isolates and adsorbs spills while rapidly eliminating harmful vapors in minutes.
- Spill kit is designed to provide a safe method of removing formaldehyde spills.
- The end product is biodegradable which can be disposed of as non-hazardous.
Gently pour the BE-GONE™ around the edges of the spill building a dike or barrier to contain it. Then slowly pour the BE-GONE™ absorber working from the outside of the spill inward until the liquid is completely covered. Allow BE-GONE™ at least 5 to 10 minutes to completely neutralize and absorb the spill. The product will form into a solid mass making it easy to clean up. Prepare the disposal bags. Gently sweep up the material and place in the disposal bags. Dispose of properly according to regulations in your area.
It is a strong irritant that causes watery eyes in low doses, causes burning sensations in the eyes, nose and throat. Wheezing & coughing, fatigue, skin rashes, headaches, loss of coordination and nausea are other symptoms. Larger doses can cause asthma attacks as well as damage to the liver, kidneys and the central nervous system. Some people are highly sensitive and react to formaldehyde concentrations that don’t bother most people.
Formaldehyde has been shown to cause cancer in laboratory animals, but there is limited evidence that it causes cancer in humans.
- destroys formaldehyde based fixatives, glutaraldehyde & other aldehyde solutions
- Product Options
# Option Price Sale Price Sales Tax
- Shipping Rate: